Naruto and Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto and Bleach Society

A Naruto and Bleach Society

PortalHomeCheckpoint PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside the Hokage's Place

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fael
Anbu
Anbu
Fael

Female
Number of posts : 16
Clan Name(Naruto): : Hyuuga
Zanpoktou/Bounto Doll(make up your own name): : Betrayal
Good, Neutral, Bad: : Neutral
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Shinobi Profile
Spiritual power/chakra/hp( all the same):
Outside the Hokage's Place - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32500/32500Outside the Hokage's Place - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32500/32500)
Shinobi Weapons:
Shinobi Jutsu(must go with clan):

Outside the Hokage's Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Hokage's Place   Outside the Hokage's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:20 pm

* smirks *
" well it seems I got here, just in time" she says looing up seeing the hokage's aid watching them all from afar.

she places her hand on her hip and nods looking down at the ground, as she vanishes into thin air.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobleach.forumotion.com
Killik
Hokage
Hokage
Killik

Male
Number of posts : 5
Clan Name(Naruto): : Aburame
Zanpoktou/Bounto Doll(make up your own name): : Dark Hope
Good, Neutral, Bad: : Neutral
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Shinobi Profile
Outside the Hokage's Place - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Outside the Hokage's Place - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Shinobi Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Hokage's Place   Outside the Hokage's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:40 pm

:: appears just in time to see Fael disappear::

* He takes a moment to admire the way she leaves then merly turns his head to the other two letting his expression turn to serious.*

" You know she's right, im sorry but I cannot allow you Akio to continue with your duties until you get this situation strightened out in the soul society, It would not look professional for us and besides"

He says as he smiles and smacks Akio in his back laughing

" im sure YOU had nothing to do with the conspiritation of Captian Isan, its not like its any of my business or anything but I personally think it was someone within the soul society that caused it so why dont we just let the head leader there take care of it, huh" he says as his facial expression goes back to serious.

" in any case i must attend to my duties, Im going to be around but dont expect me to be around often, Ill be traveling alot.
((occ: thats both in and out of char.))
And I expect my sannin and anbu squad leaders to take care of everything that is beneath me if you need me then contact me and ill get on but if its petty I expect you all to take care of it, now if you will excuse me, I have to go find Miss Fael."

::walks off and suddenly disappears into the, ground::
Back to top Go down
Sukora
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Sukora

Female
Number of posts : 21
Clan Name(Naruto): : Hyuuga
Zanpoktou/Bounto Doll(make up your own name): : sanu zakto
Good, Neutral, Bad: : neutral
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Shinobi Profile
Outside the Hokage's Place - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Outside the Hokage's Place - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Shinobi Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Hokage's Place   Outside the Hokage's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:59 am

((I never said Akio killed Captain Aizen but conspired with him))

*Walks to the portal to the Soul Society and pauses toss Akio the warrent. With a tag*

"It is not an exploding tag or anything. I think you need to get to the soul society without harrassment of any kind. "

*Summons a hell butterfly send the message that Akio is coming.*

"For the sake of justice I will try to insure your safe travel to the Soul Society."

*Walks away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Hokage's Place   Outside the Hokage's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside the Hokage's Place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto and Bleach Society :: Tokyo :: Northern Toyko :: Hokage's Place-
Jump to: